Well-known Non-woven Production Machine
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Delivery Time:||90 Days|
|Place of Origin:||china|
|Supply Ability:||8-10 lines/year|
1.Best defender against viruses
Stable manufacturing of melt-blown nonwoven fabric plays a key role in effectively managing the pandemic. Both the masks made for medical personnel and for consumer purchase require a once-obscure material called melt-blown fabric. It’s an extremely fine mesh of synthetic polymer fibers that forms the critical inner filtration layer of a mask. Its porous composition enables the effective filtering of gases and liquids, as well as the absorption of potentially harmful airborne substances, allowing the wearer to breath while reducing the inflow of possible infectious particles.
Dosing & metering system
Vacuum suction or blower feeding system. Gravimetric metering system with precise accuracy. Automatic alarm for high and low position limit.
Single coat-hanger melt distribution, manufactured by 4-coordinates CNC, grinding by manual.
Several layers multistep honey plates with different size holes. Quenching air distribution is uniform and easier for dismounting and cleaning.
Inside wall is made of polished stainless steel, top and bottom stretching channels can adjust slot width at the same time.
Channel is made of stainless steel. Special forming process and welding technology guarantee the whole channel is flat and no shape changing.
Rollers are inspected by dynamic balance to guarantee running in stable situation. Surface of prepressing roller is coated by ceramic, to prevent entanglement. MB system has pneumatic belt protection unit.
Imported screw blower has been applied to create stretching air. Pressure is constant, Spinning pressure is lower, higher
efficiency and less power consumption.
Electrical control system
The whole machine is controlled by PLC, AC inversion motor for the whole synchronization system, The process parameters and fault can be displayed and alarmed. The whole system is in stable and reliable situation.
3.High Output 1600MM SS PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric Production Line
High output 1600mm ss pp spunbond nonwoven Fabric Production line produces nonwoven fabric with polypropylene (PP), adopts the technology of air drawing into webforming by negative pressure to make the PP spunbond nonwoven fabric, the product is featured by uniform cover, great intensity, good breathable feature and good feeling, It is widely used for medical protective products, household hotel acces beauty care disposable product, Agricultural cover, clothes package and architecture.
4.Main Features about high output 1600mm ss pp spunbond nonwoven Fabric Production line
1) The whole line is well-structured and easy operating
2)Control elements are of well-know made, high performance and reliable technology.
3)The whole line are controlled by PLC and operated with touch-screen.
4)The allocation of the main frame and auxiliary equipment can be specially designed and adjusted according to customer's requirement.
5.Nonwoven Fabric Usage:
1) Medical and health usage:operation suit,garment,face mask,diaper,sanitary napkin,disposable hygiene product.etc;
2) Home decoration:shopping bag,wall covering fabric,table cloth,bed sheet,bedspread.etc;
3) Lining for clothes or shoes:lining,adhesive interlining,shoe lining.etc;
4) Agricultural usage:Protection cover,nursery cover.etc;
6.Technical Advantages1) The whole line is well-structured and easy to operate.
2) The whole line is highly automated.
3) Control elements are of well-know make, high performance and reliable technologies.
4) The whole line are controlled by PLC and operated with touch-screen.
5) The allocation of the main frame and auxiliary equipment can be special designed and adjusted according to customers requirement.
7.Description Of Non-woven Machine
1) Parts of spunbonded nonwoven fabric production line:
Recycle extruder---->Main extruder---->Filter---->Metering pump---->Monomer suction device--->Spinning box(ENKA/KASEN spinneret)---->
Quenching air chamber---->Stretching device---->Web former---->Calender---->Winder---->Slitter
2) Spunbonded process and technical flow chart:
Additive(Recycling off-cut fabric)---->Raw material----> Melting---->Filtering---->Measuring ---->Spinning---->Cooling---->Stretching---->
Web forming---->Calendering---->Winding----> Cutting---->Final product
Main machine parts will be packed with wooden cases.Electrical parts will be packed with plastic and then packed into wooden cases.For the steel structure they will be packed in bulk into containers.
This polypropylene (PP) spunbonded nonwoven fabric production line has advantages of superior performance, beautiful color, and good quality. It can form a fibre web symmetrically and is complete in types. It can also add recycled material and stuffing to reduce the cost of products.
Employees have a special sense of responsibility and excellent teamwork spirit, so the machine adopts unique and outstanding components, which meet the highest standards of the nonwoven industry.
With the support of modern technology, to provide all customers with the best solution machinery Claim.
Our customer service can answer inquiries.
We only believe that: the best machine with innovative ideas and high-quality after-sales service: "will meet your special requirements."
Changzhou Xinzhongshun Nonwoven Machinery Co., Ltd.
Changzhou xinzhongshun non-woven machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional non-woven machinery manufacturing enterprise integrating non-woven production line design, installation, commissioning, technical transformation and non-woven production. The company has a group of professional engineers and technical backbone with more than 10 years of experience, specializing in the research, design and manufacture of various specifications of polypropylene (PP) spunbond production lines, including ssmms, SMS, SSS, and SS, S.
- Company Name: Changzhou Xinzhongshun Nonwoven Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Xu Wu
- Product/Service: Nonwoven Machine , Nonwoven Fabric Machine , Non Woven Fabric , Epidemic Prevention Production Machinery , Nonwoven Fabric Machine , Non Woven Machine
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000RMB
- Year Established: 2005
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 1% - 10%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 11
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Nantong Cotton Machinery Co., Ltd. West Gate
- Contact Person: Mr. wuxu
- Tel: 86--13862942024
Premium Related Products